Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bakery mood!

Had a busy week before with assignments...therefore, i need to release some stress when its over!!! First thing that came to my mind is baking~
Baked muffins late last night and made pancakes this afternoon...total craziness plus its fattening, my poor housemate has to go through this madness with me~

The pancake with chocolate seems gross but it is quite nice just that it has too much chocolate in it that we gave up half way...if not there will be 2 merlions in the house:P

Recently after my personal training session and body combat classes in fitness first, i feel like learning boxing and of course i can't do it without a pair of lovely everlast pink boxing gloves. Hope they sell in Singapore so that my friend can get it for me and send it over instead of me ordering over ebay from united kingdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erm... u seemed to have forgot that there was another victim as well... someone who was tricked to walk all the way up to uropa to eat muffins... :P