Sunday, April 13, 2008

Moomba festival 2008





















Before moomba festival when i got nothing to do at home while waiting for my friends. Oh well...though i quit my cam-whoring but it is still healthy to have some self pictures now and then to leave some memories for me to look back next time...Main reason of quitting: fat!!! hope i get back to shape before i get too old. if not i will never get back that cam whore ME!!!














Went to this particular festival for quite a few times already since i have been in melbourne for quite awhile. This should be probably my last one and i will be missing melbourne badly once i am back in Singapore. Did not take many pictures but actually manage to take some kiddish rides which is quite challenging for my weak heart, even i am known to like speed but theme park rides are NEVER my cup of tea!!!

No comments: